• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Un known peace dollar

2 posts in this topic

Came across a 1964 D mint peace dollar and showed it to a friend who has a precious metals coin and bullion store, he flipped as he examined it and weighed it and when he put it on a precious metals verification machine he was amazed and excited because not only was it the correct dimensions and weight for a genuine peace dollar but it was also 90% silver and in pristine condition almost a proof like appearance and he sent pictures of it to some associates in the industry and within 30 minutes his phone was blowing up with all kinds of dealers and private collectors wanting to know what I was going to do with it, but I ran out of time and had to return to my ailing father's side at the hospital, I have no idea as to the value of it because I honestly don't have enough experience in coin trading or buying to even guess but I thought I would share the story here and see if anyone has any ideas on the subject.