1804 Liberty Dollar

6 posts in this topic

I saw on here that someone said all of the 1804 silver dollars were accounted for then I saw the couple people who had fake ones and mine looks nothing like them. I think it might be real anyone tell me why it may not be?

20190607_002621.jpg

20190607_002628.jpg

9 hours ago, AngelMuse said:

I saw on here that someone said all of the 1804 silver dollars were accounted for then I saw the couple people who had fake ones and mine looks nothing like them. I think it might be real anyone tell me why it may not be?

20190607_002621.jpg

20190607_002628.jpg

Just because your fake does not look like others you have seen doesn't automatically put it in the running to be a genuine example.  The 1804 dollar has been faked for a very long time by many different people in many different places.  Take a look at the picture Bob posted and carefully compare your example to it......you'll see some differences. 

7 hours ago, Conder101 said:

The OP coin is nowhere close to looking like a real one.  The first thing that jumpsout at you is the bust is too small.

Liberty also appears to have a slightly angry, vice serene, expression.   Too many differences to even list.