• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What text to enter under "label name" when submitting

7 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone could answer me a question about submitting coins.  I am currently starting a new invoice to submit a couple of coins, and I chose the "Label name" option, rather than "Special Label".  Next to the Label Name option, there is a blank text box.  What are we supposed to enter in that box?

Thank you for any help you may provide!  

19 hours ago, Scigrl35 said:

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone could answer me a question about submitting coins.  I am currently starting a new invoice to submit a couple of coins, and I chose the "Label name" option, rather than "Special Label".  Next to the Label Name option, there is a blank text box.  What are we supposed to enter in that box?

Thank you for any help you may provide!  

Hi,

I see where it says "Special Label" and has a blank text and then a # and another blank text, but I don't see anything that says "Label Name" as an option.  I am looking at section 7 on the form.  Could you tell us what you see above and/or below this option or better yet, attach a phote of the part of the form you are not sure about.
I am looking forward to help.

Bruce

Hello Bruce, thank you for your reply!  Here is a picture of what I'm looking at.  It looks as though we are to write something in the box under label name.  I'm not sure if I'm just supposed to leave it blank.

IMG_20190529_140957~2.jpg

Just as an opinion I would leave that blank, it seems cool at first but I do believe it costs extra and when you go to sell your coins it could be a turnoff to future buyers unless your name is a famous numismatic name.  Btw welcome to the forums.