• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How can Tin Coin Nederland Indie

3 posts in this topic

Hi my name Yustinus

I have 3 coins 1930 1/2G, 1921 1/4G and 1/10 G. But not made by silver but TIN. I need some advice and comment, if these coin fake its to easy people at that time regonize and compare betwen tin and silver. Thanks if you can give any information about these coin.

IMG_20190519_142107.jpg

Well the Netherlands 1/2 , 1/4 and 1/10 all should be silver. In your picture they don’t look tin or fake , I don’t know who would waste time faking a couple of low end circulated environmental damaged Netherlands gulden coins which are common can bought and found anywhere ...

If you small digital weight scale you can also weigh them if the weight is right or very close to weight you can convince yourself it’s the real deal ....

These are recommended weights

1/2 Gulden 5.000g

1/4 Gulden 3.180g

1/10 Gulden 1.250g 

Edited by Jason Abshier

Welcome to the forum. 

What is it about these coins that makes you think that they are tin? Have you tested them in any way?