• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1999S Kennedy Clad?

8 posts in this topic

If you are asking if it is a die crack, my answer is, " It looks like a hair or a piece of lint that is trapped inside the holder, but that is just my opinion, based on the image that I see."

1 hour ago, Just Bob said:

If you are asking if it is a die crack, my answer is, " It looks like a hair or a piece of lint that is trapped inside the holder, but that is just my opinion, based on the image that I see."

Trust me it is a die crack. I have one in PF69 ultra deep cameo also.. Certified.. 

Well considering EVERY Morgan is a VAM, the answer would be yes.  If you are asking if a die crack creates a variety the answer is no.  The die is the same die with or without the crack.  With the crack it is a later stage than without the crack.

5 hours ago, Conder101 said:

Well considering EVERY Morgan is a VAM, the answer would be yes.  If you are asking if a die crack creates a variety the answer is no.  The die is the same die with or without the crack.  With the crack it is a later stage than without the crack.

How about peace dollars??

20 hours ago, errorist said:

Trust me it is a die crack. I have one in PF69 ultra deep cameo also.. Certified.. 

Very cool. Is the crack on your slabbed example in the same place?