• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC Submission Tracking page updates removed all ways to check NCS status

7 posts in this topic

The last update to the NGC Submission Tracking page eliminated any way to check the status of NCS submissions.

There is no longer any way to even verify that a submission actually went through NCS before hitting the grading room, save for bugging customer service. Any submissions that are with NCS now just sit at "Scheduled for Grading" for a long time, but of course that is an erroneous and misleading status that should absolutely not be shown to the customer, because it falsely gives the impression that the submission is not with NCS.

The bottom line, you guys need to either restore a way to track NCS submissions separately like there used to be before the update, or alternatively, show the correct NCS processing state for submissions instead of using a fake and misleading placeholder.

Edited by Jaelus

• Administrator

Thank you for contacting us. We are working on implementing the mechanism to provide NCS tracking detail. We hope to have that available soon. As always, we appreciate your feedback.

I would also like to see when it is "scheduled for grading", to have a tentative date for the occurrence.  It can have the caveat of "this is our best guess" type of language since it is done in advance of the event, but it would be nice to know if it is tomorrow or 18 days from now.  thanks 

• Administrator

Dear Davids5104,

We are at this time running a bit behind with our World Value and Economy Tiers.  As of today we are at day 21.  Your orders should be shipping back to you next week.

Thank you,

Lisa

11 hours ago, LISA B said:

Dear Davids5104,

We are at this time running a bit behind with our World Value and Economy Tiers.  As of today we are at day 21.  Your orders should be shipping back to you next week.

Thank you,

Lisa

Oh!  I was not even specifically asking about mine, but this is terrific to know.  I appreciate your info.