• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bicentennial Quarter Double Struck??

11 posts in this topic

Sorry, Bro, but with all of the talk about Photobucket being a risk for malware and viruses, you may have to upload the picture in order for anyone to view it. I know that I am personally not willing to risk it.

Same here......I got something nasty from one of your earlier Photobucket links.  You'll need to upload a pic directly here to get any help.

20 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Sorry, Bro, but with all of the talk about Photobucket being a risk for malware and viruses, you may have to upload the picture in order for anyone to view it. I know that I am personally not willing to risk it.

That better?

18 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Same here......I got something nasty from one of your earlier Photobucket links.  You'll need to upload a pic directly here to get any help.

That better?

20 hours ago, errorist said:

That better?

Yes, it is. Thank you for doing that.

The coin doesn't look double struck, but it looks like a really nice broadstrike.

I would say that yes it does appear to be a double struck broadstrike.  The two strikes are most noticeable at the top of the L in LIBERTY.  The are two clear and separated tops to the L.

5 hours ago, Conder101 said:

I would say that yes it does appear to be a double struck broadstrike.  The two strikes are most noticeable at the top of the L in LIBERTY.  The are two clear and separated tops to the L.

I do believe you are correct on that... That is why I bought the coin actually.. Thanks Conder101.. Also, If this is true how would the coin designation on a NGC coin holder read??

On 3/23/2019 at 3:36 AM, Conder101 said:

Agreed.