• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When does submission status appear on My Submissions page?

8 posts in this topic

Tracking shows my registered package was delivered to NGC on the 26th of February.  Is it typical for there to be a delay of a few days after delivery before a submission is entered into the system? (This is my first time making a submission, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect) 

Thanks!

All I get is this error message when looking up my invoice # status.  Been this way for several days.

invoicengc.png

EDIT: I tried opening the submissions tracking page in Firefox instead of Chrome and saw that it has been marked as received by NGC as of March 4th (today).  It seems my issue was that the tracking page is malfunctioning in Chrome for some reason.

Edited by M Evans

• Administrator

Thank you.  As of today our receiving department is opening mail that was delivered to us on the 27th.  I've checked your submission and I do see that we did receive the order into our system on the 4th.  You should now be able to see it.

Thank you,

Lisa

• Administrator

Dear Joseph,

Thank you.  We are currently opening the mail that was delivered to us on February 25th.

Thank you,

Lisa

I am having issues with my submissions even showing up when I click on track a submission. Even when I manually type in the submission number it does not show up. Must be having some technical issues.