• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new set for california fractional gold

2 posts in this topic

Hello NGC i have just purchased my first 2 gold coins which happen to be california fractional gold pieces with the BG- designation. I have searched the competitive sets and have not been able to locate a slot to enter them. If there is a slot somewhere and i have missed it please let me know where it is, if not can one please be added to the directory. thank you

• Administrator
12 hours ago, conklescoins said:

Hello NGC i have just purchased my first 2 gold coins which happen to be california fractional gold pieces with the BG- designation. I have searched the competitive sets and have not been able to locate a slot to enter them. If there is a slot somewhere and i have missed it please let me know where it is, if not can one please be added to the directory. thank you

Hello, conklescoins.

Thank you so much for the request. Due to the very unique and varying nature of the CA fractional gold, our team has determined that this type of coin is more suitable for a Custom NGC Registry set. Thank you and please let us know when we may assist next.