• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So much work

2 posts in this topic

I don't have anything for 1994, doesn't mean the wide or close AM doesn't exist for that year I just don't think it does...a doubling of the ear maybe? So from my memory the significant AM's are as follows;  92-close am, 92-D-close am, 96-wide am, 98-wide am, 98-s close am, 99-wide am, 99-s close am, 2000-wide am...then the rare 90-s no s and significant doubling is 83-DDR, 84-double ear, 97-double ear...if I listed no mintmark it means a Philadelphia mint strike.

I know there are others and more important things but I just wanted to list some from memory and I'm sure the Red Book has a list of all these and more. I can take it to the next level with estimated surviving coins in mint state and variance from resubmissions and estimated in circulation existence, including auction records and known sales...but once we go down that Rabbit Hole, well you know....peace