• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Verification Error

2 posts in this topic

Recently you corrected the census (See Post NGC Census) thru Variety Plus to include a row for the 1964 D/D Jefferson nickel, of which mine submission is the only one. However, when I do a certification verification check the results show that there are 239 more examples in higher grade than mine (4706891-002 MS65). How can that be if mine is the only example?

I would appreciate it if you could correct the verification information to reflect the census information.

Thank You

Milt

Screenshot_2018-10-20 Jefferson Five Cents (1938-Date) Coin Census Population Report NGC.png

Screenshot_2018-10-20 Verify NGC Certification NGC.png

• Administrator

Thank you for your post. The census is designed to list all coins of the same year, denomination and mint mark. The higher grade will include all varieties of the 1964D Jefferson 5C in higher grade  including PL, DPL and 5 full steps.