• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Census

4 posts in this topic

I am wondering why my latest two submissions are not showing in the census?

1. 1958 Type 2 Reverse Franklin, 4706891-001.

2. 1964 D/D VP-002 Jefferson Nickel, 4706891-002. This coin seems to have generated a new item in the Variety Plus listings and NGC is using the photo of my coin's RPM in the details section for this RPM. However, they is no listing for this in the census, and yes I am trying to access the census both thru the Variety Plus pages and or the NGC Census pages.

It would be appreciated if these coins were included in the census.

Thank You

Milt

VP-002.jpg

• Administrator

Thank you for your post. We are aware that the census did not perform its weekly update and are looking to correct the issue. We hope to have these in the census for the update next week. 

Hi Matt

Thank you for the response. I also would like to ask if NGC will be creating a census listing for the 1964 D/D VP-002 Jefferson nickel? I ask that because when I do a certification verification it shows 10 other of these coins in higher grade then mine and Zero in my grade. Interestingly, when I search for the 1958 type 2 reverse Franklin it shows only 3 of these type 2 coins listed in the census, but 7,129 coins in higher grade than mine when doing the verification check.

I look forward to the corrections

Thanks Again

Milt

Screenshot_2018-10-02 Verify NGC Certification NGC(1).png

Screenshot_2018-10-02 Franklin Half Dollars (1948-1963) Coin Census Population Report NGC.png

Screenshot_2018-10-02 Verify NGC Certification NGC.png

• Administrator

These should be listed in the census shortly. We are currently fixing our weekly update settings an hope to have it added soon.