Known Sellers of Counterfeit Coins
5 5

39 posts in this topic

56 posts

Ebay seller elielizquin https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_sop=10&_ipg=200&LH_PrefLoc=2&_ssn=elielizquin#itemTitle

AKA enriqubri-0  https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_sop=10&_ipg=200&LH_PrefLoc=2&_ssn=enriqubri-0#itemTitle

Ebay has known since 4/28/2017 that this is a seller of counterfeits. It has been over 2 years that they let this continue.  Ebay's inaction is CRIMINAL!

56 posts

Ebay seller foxcoins continues to list counterfeits. They describe them as such but without COPY on thee coin, they are illegal. The buyer of these may not disclose that they are counterfeit.

70 posts
On 2/11/2019 at 6:48 AM, Edthelorax said:

Should I just keep editing a single post of counterfeit ebay sellers or make a new comment for each? I have a ton of them but won't put a seller that has one fake occasionally or has questionable items. Only  the ones that are attempting to defraud with provable counterfeits. 

Ebay sellers of counterfeits:

I know we all know not to buy a $5 Morgan from China, but I thought you may enjoy this seller's inventory pic.

Seller: ssa-shop

100 1928 Peace dollars $900 OBO What a bargan

AKA:  flloura

1879Morganfake1.thumb.gif.a618082e64505c5be86617c9cbc66164.gifUT8TCWwXllXXXagOFbX4.jpg

Thanks for a good laugh. Also I think the 1906 half dollars on there now might be VERY rare :roflmao:

1 post

Please take a look at this sellers items on the site Mercari website

https://www.mercari.com/u/678687521/ It appears that he's selling many fake coins. He recently sold a 1933 $10 gold coin in great shape for 625.00 that lists in the book for 275,000+ and has many other fantastic coins listed. I've contacted the Mercari site but they continue to allow him and other dealers to sell these fake coins 

I'm not sure where this should be reported to but this has to stop

Edited by MarineBob
forgot to put a date in

8,678 posts

The 1918/7 nickel is a known chinese fake, and not a good one, the 1877 indian is an obv hub of 1886 (both of them), the 94 S morgan is a poor quality fake probably also chinese, the 1878 20 cent obviously isn't a proof so it is fake.  It looks like all of his coins, with the exception of the 1867 shield nickel, are fakes.

8,678 posts
On 5/5/2019 at 5:59 AM, Edthelorax said:

Ebay's inaction is CRIMINAL!

Yes it is, and if the government would enforce the hobby protection act ebay could be held accountable, because they, Ebay, ARE in violation of the ACT as well as the sellers of the counterfeits.