• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Issues with Board

6 posts in this topic

Just a heads up to the admin here.  I am reading on several other boards that people have not been able to access the NGC site for going on 3 days now.  A bunch of people are experiencing this issue.  Only the NGC header will come up, and the rest is blank.

• Administrator

Thank you for reaching out to inform us of this issue. We are aware of the issue and are currently working to resolve it.

• Administrator

We recommend that users clear their cookies and cache. If that does not resolve the problem then please try doing a forced refresh of the site. A forced refresh is done the following way:

On a PC - Hold down Ctrl and press F5

On a Mac - hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R

My PC clears all that stuff when I exit Microsoft edge. I still wasn't able to log in the last couple days. Was just able to tonight though. 

Wow, that was weird.  Is it a general thing? Because it took me awhile to figure out to look here for a clue.  Granted I'm a borderline Luddite, but it did not come naturally to me to make such a quick fix.  And, that's just because I happen to have a link to my control panel on my bookmark bar--which has been the only way I'd ever 'found' the new chat boards.  I mean, I hope that's not how a random person looking for NGC would find it.

It looks like they may be having some software issues. The Sign-in page has been disappearing off and on lately. Some are blaming it on cookies/cache but that is not the issue!