• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1992-D "AM" WHEW!!!THAT WAS CLOSE!!!

10 posts in this topic

WHAT DO YOU THINK?IS IT "CLOSE"? I WILL HAVE MY MICROSCOPE DELIVERED BY MONDAY,BUT THE '92D CLOSE"AM"HAS THE BOOKMARKS I.E. HORIZ. CRACKS ABOVE THE EAR, F.G. DISTANCE AND SMOOTH G HOOK,AND IS VISABLE ON 6 NICE EXAMPLES THAT I ALMOST CHUCKED OUT. GUESS I WILL SUBMIT 1 FOR AUTHENTICATION. WISH ME LUCK. IMG_20180629_082942.thumb.jpg.484025a4aebcc34c567510a57f80398f.jpgIMG_20180629_082651.thumb.jpg.4cf14055f37d491ec9cb071ba5a69726.jpg

9 hours ago, WoodenJefferson said:

Your image enhanced to show separation,I would say 'no'

am c;ose_Fotor.jpg

Also, from what I can see of the FG initials on the back, they are also incorrect for the Close AM variety.

15 hours ago, JKK said:

Please, no more all caps. It comes off as yelling.

If you read his words, it should be obvious that either he’s not yelling or that he’s yelling out of excitement. Either way, what’s the harm?

1 hour ago, MarkFeld said:

If you read his words, it should be obvious that either he’s not yelling or that he’s yelling out of excitement. Either way, what’s the harm?

I can't fully go into it without risking a TOS violation. If it doesn't bother you, that's good for you.

On 6/29/2018 at 9:46 AM, WoodenJefferson said:

Your image enhanced to show separation,I would say 'no'

am c;ose_Fotor.jpg

I have many more that have twice the distance ,so as alot of errors have subtle differences,maybe this one could. I will have to research this a bit longer. Thanks for the input.

18 minutes ago, Rikki said:

I have many more that have twice the distance ,so as alot of errors have subtle differences,maybe this one could. I will have to research this a bit longer. Thanks for the input.

IMG_20180704_184809.jpg

IMG_20180704_184755.jpg