• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New DDR 1981 Wheat? Maybe?

8 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm probably grasping at straws again here, or looking too closely, but I swear the if you look at 2nd column rt of center from about 1/3 up from the bottom to the ceiling there is an extra , slated, line there. I swear it! Lol! I see it. What is it?

0611180129-2.jpg

0611180129-1.jpg

0611180131a-1.jpg

0611180143a-1.jpg

0611180145b-1.jpg

Even if you are seeing what you are seeing, I doubt its any type of recognizable error. With the pics provided, I really can't see what you are referring to. 

9 hours ago, KarenHolcomb said:

Hey JKK. But do you see what I'm looking at?

Not precisely. If no one told me to be looking for a specific thing, I would not notice anything odd. Even with the description, I am not sure what I'm supposed to be noticing.

Just now, JKK said:

Not precisely. If no one told me to be looking for a specific thing, I would not notice anything odd. Even with the description, I am not sure what I'm supposed to be noticing.

Well, I figured out that since it is just the one line it would only be Die Deterioration anyway, but there it is.

Screenshot_2018-06-11-04-09-30.png

Not sure what that would be, or whether it's even a variation, as I'm not familiar enough with the intricacies of the memorial die reverse.