• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yeah, I don't have a question.

4 posts in this topic

So I just want you all to know that I've posted maybe 6 coins with questions to several forums/chat rooms or whatever and I always ask a specific question and not just ask for them to tell me about my coin. Out of those 6 I probably got feedback on 2 and they were short and negative. So this is the only place I post to now. I do go to other pages and look at the streams an try to learn new things, but NONE of them  even begin to compare to the Kats here at the NGC forums.  I know  you that are offering up your wisdom are doing it to share your knowledge and further the hobby for the next generation of newbies and you get nothing but satisfaction in return. And in the not Newbie forums y'all carry on conversations like you are all old friends. And I can even put my two cents in on those streams without feeling weird about it-although not often-and I feel welcomed. You guys make learning this stuff comfortable, and for that I say Thank you. Thank you for sharing what you know with me, and for being friendly and top quality humans.  Heck, I've even gotten messages from folks, who never commented on a stream of mine, just welcoming me to the club and becoming a new cyber-friend.  THAT is simply amazing in these times when so many people are in a hurry and only ever looking out for themselves. You guys set the NGC site above and beyond every other site I've visited. So I'm rambling, big deal, y'all are used to that by now. Am I right?  So thank you. Thank you all a whole big ole bunch. Pat yourself and the back and pretend it's me. Ok?

16 minutes ago, KarenHolcomb said:

So I just want you all to know that I've posted maybe 6 coins with questions to several forums/chat rooms or whatever and I always ask a specific question and not just ask for them to tell me about my coin. Out of those 6 I probably got feedback on 2 and they were short and negative. So this is the only place I post to now. I do go to other pages and look at the streams an try to learn new things, but NONE of them  even begin to compare to the Kats here at the NGC forums.  I know  you that are offering up your wisdom are doing it to share your knowledge and further the hobby for the next generation of newbies and you get nothing but satisfaction in return. And in the not Newbie forums y'all carry on conversations like you are all old friends. And I can even put my two cents in on those streams without feeling weird about it-although not often-and I feel welcomed. You guys make learning this stuff comfortable, and for that I say Thank you. Thank you for sharing what you know with me, and for being friendly and top quality humans.  Heck, I've even gotten messages from folks, who never commented on a stream of mine, just welcoming me to the club and becoming a new cyber-friend.  THAT is simply amazing in these times when so many people are in a hurry and only ever looking out for themselves. You guys set the NGC site above and beyond every other site I've visited. So I'm rambling, big deal, y'all are used to that by now. Am I right?  So thank you. Thank you all a whole big ole bunch. Pat yourself and the back and pretend it's me. Ok?

Why did this post twice? How do i remove one ofthem?

• Administrator

Removed that extra post for you (thumbsu

Thank you for being a part of this community :foryou:

6 hours ago, dena said:

Removed that extra post for you (thumbsu

Thank you for being a part of this community :foryou:

Gosh, thank you! Idk how it doubled up? Maybe because I'm into Doubled Dies? Hahahaha! Thank y'all for being here for me to be here.  It's great. #1 without question.