• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Love filling a new hole in my Dansco.

11 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Just Bob said:

That album must be getting really heavy by now.

Yep. Bought a blank page a while back and I think I can still get 3 more years in. lol

I don't have an ASE dansco, but I do have an album for Libertads that's heavier since it starts in 1982, so I get an extra 4 ounces!

7 hours ago, jtryka said:

I don't have an ASE dansco, but I do have an album for Libertads that's heavier since it starts in 1982, so I get an extra 4 ounces!

Yes you do! lol

I like Dansco albums too, and I bought their protective slip covers as well. Handle those heavy albums with care however because I saw an album full of Ikes get dropped at a show one time and some coins popped out on the floor. This sounds unbelievable but did happen.

14 minutes ago, numisport said:

I like Dansco albums too, and I bought their protective slip covers as well. Handle those heavy albums with care however because I saw an album full of Ikes get dropped at a show one time and some coins popped out on the floor. This sounds unbelievable but did happen.

Yea, I don't usually carry them around anywhere. I sometimes have to fight to get the sliding sleeves out. It does seem odd that coins would fall out of one after dropping. Never know how the individual had them secured in tho'.