• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1954 PDS Washingtons for the B toner Dansco

6 posts in this topic

Here are the 1954 PDS Washingtons for my B toner Dansco.  The images are by Bob Campbell, and I think he did an excellent job.  

bc1954_rWA5o4t.jpg

bc1954_rWA5r2.jpg

bc1954D_rWA2o4t.jpg

bc1954D_rWA2r3t.jpg

bc1954S_rWA3o1t.jpg

bc1954S_rWA3r4t.jpg

6 hours ago, bsshog40 said:

You must have found a whole slew of these things. Either that or you have them stock-piled and just tease us once in a while. lol Nice Sy!

Thank you!!!

What can I say... I'm a coin collector.  I've got a C toner Dansco too... plus overflows.  doh!

First you get one... then you upgrade that one... then you upgrade that one... and maybe you even upgrade that one.  Washingtons are reasonably inexpensive if what you are mainly collecting is 1940 - 1964.  I've also collected 1965 - 1985 Washies too (1985 is the end of a page in the Dansco, and the next page date/mm's contains the newer lower relief which don't interest me), which are downright cheap, but for the most part I've kept to only 1 example for each date/mm for that extended run.

I have 2 Washington Danscos. One is 32-98 and then a statehood one. I need to try to finish my 32-98 one day. I'm pretty much missing all the silver so maybe one day when I don't need anything else. lol