• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image sizes.

3 posts in this topic

My images post here really large. I'm used to other forums that adjust the size it displays. Is there a setting or something. I hate to edit every image I post here. I will but hope there is a way around it.

I posted a couple pics the other day Larry that I took with my phone. My phone takes pics close to 5mb each. I uploaded straight to the forum and they uploaded at a fairly big size but not so big they cover the page. I feel the upload software works pretty good. Have you experimented with different sizes and let ngc's software upload them to see how they turn out? They have a Test section specifically for this so you don't start threads you dont want to. :smile:

Sorry. I should have posted this somewhere else. I'll see if the mods will move my post. I went to the test area. It looks like I'll have to resize every image I want to post on the site.