• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coins not able to be added to registry

3 posts in this topic

Some of my coins are not able to be added to my registry.  If I try to add it manually it comes up with a not valid.  Is there any way that I can check and see if there are others in my collection that are not able to be added, instead of doing them one at a time?

Angelo43

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. If you add coins to your collection manager and they do not show as an available certification number for a specific slot, you will need to add them manually. Unfortunately, there is no way of checking a bulk number of coins as each slot accepts only a certain type of coin. 

• Administrator

Hello, Angelo43, and thanks for the request.

We recommend that you enter your certification numbers into your NGC Collection Manager before entering them into an NGC Registry set. I will send you directions to the email address we have on file for you.

If you have any questions about the NGC Registry in the future, you may reach us at registry@ngccoin.com.

Thank you. A