FS at VDBCoins.com--Mrs. Norweb's Roosevelt Dimes
1 1

5 posts in this topic

287 posts

We have been busy listing a lot of new coins, and you will find an incredible hodge-podge, motley assortment of raw and certified oddments and endments at our website, www.VDBCoins.com. One special item that is sure to get attention is Mrs. Emery May Holden Norweb's 1946-PDS-1982-S collection of Roosevelt dimes, as last publicly traded in 1987. There is only one of these in the world, and this is your chance to own it. I have had it for a couple of years, and now it's time to move it along.

I would appreciate your taking the time to poke around our site; many other coins will be listed over the coming weeks, but if anyone wants the Norweb dimes, you can use this link to pay me directly via regular PayPal: paypal.me/VDBCoins/950 and I'll throw in free insured 2-day shipping.

Terms as shown on the website. And I thankee.

Kind regards,

George

287 posts

We've posted some more coins including some nice ASEs, quite a few CAC coins, and a sparkly AU58 1875-CC twenty cent piece! Take a look, and thanks.

Kind regards,

George

287 posts

A lot of nice, semikey early Lincolns are now on the site.

Thanks for looking. We'll be out of town for a few days and will process orders ASAP upon our return.

Kind regards,

George
www.VDBCoins.com