• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liberty dollars (bvnh)

2 posts in this topic

HI, MATT I would like a better answer to my  question from may 19. For order#(2720746) Since customer services has no idea of coins,collectable tokens.  They have no idea of what they can and cannot accept. what ngc has done to my collection of (norfed)dollars was unacceptable,unfounded and unjust. I belive you have taken my ms 70s proof like and destroyed the integerty for any other grading service to see that I was a arms reach buyer from mint and turned them into fleemarket pieces.please read my unproper punctuation letter again. it is very clear that ngc only wants to profit for themselves. leaving the collector(me) not being able to preserve my norfed dollars for my family for the future.im very disappointed at ngc ive waited 2 months just to contact you again because of my anger. so I will be starting over to hopefully get a straight answer. not the brush off coustmer service reply sent before,dont send me to somebody that knows less than you...just in the wind and damage is already done....money is already in my account at ngc since may28 ,2017.  NGC CAN FIX AND KEEP A GOOD COLLECTOR (JUST GRADE MY NORFED COINS)....and now ngc leaglley can grade these. DO THE RESEARCH,, YOUR CRAPPING YOURSELF OUT OF MONEY FROM ALL NORFED COLLECTORS. please let me be ngc's first norfed graded costumer..THANKS!!! IF YOU CANT HELP COULD YOU FORWARD THIS TO WHO CAN, ALONG WITH "LIBERTY DOLLAR REVERSAL DECISION" may 19 2017 question asked by me that you blew off.

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. I spoke to one of our lead graders and was informed that we do not grade the Norfed coins. Due to legal issues as the designer did not comply with federal regulations we are not able to grade these coins. Please understand that NGC was not able to grade the norfed coins and therefore your grading fees for those particular coins were refunded to your account. You have a credit of $240 on your account which will automatically be applied to your future submissions. Our customer service members are not coin experts therefore they must check with our graders to determine if a coin can be graded. If you have concerns that a coin may not be eligible for grading please email us at service@ngccoin.com which images of the coin and we can check with our experts before you send them in. Please let me know if you have any further questions.