• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANA/ STANDISH FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER!

2 posts in this topic

Hello fellow coin collectors!  I'm happy to announce a collaboration with Miles Standish and Coin Clocks for a fundraiser I am doing to compliment Miles having his head shaved at the ANA show coming up in a couple weeks!  These clocks are available for $85., made of Honey Pine wood with a glass cover - quartz mechanism (AA Battery not incl) and look great at home or in your office!  I'm also offering to create your clock with an image of your favorite coin/year/side!  10% of all sales will be divided equally between the ANA and The Standish Foundation for Children.

I have several clocks you can see some examples on my website:  www.coinclocks.us  Please take a look and if you would like to order one, please send me an email (vs. using my contact form - there's a problem with quick delivery from that!)  mailto:coinclocks@hotmail.com  

For each of these special clocks Miles has live-hand signed some of my custom "MS(Miles Standish)-70 labels and you will receive a digital receipt for your $8.50 total donation to both the ANA and the Standish Foundation that you may print and keep for your tax purposes.

Thank you and please share with others who might enjoy a unique and very special custom Coin Clock, personally approved by Miles Standish himself!

See the write up on our initiative on Numismatic News too!  Have a Great Day!

MILES MOCK CLOCK - STARS - LG.jpg

1916 MERC MOCK CLOCK - LG (Large).jpg