• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is it this difficult?

2 posts in this topic

Had to logout and start a fresh browser to post this. 

I can't create or post in the questions area.

I can only post an image if I'm using the bucket.

Can't drag or select an image. There should be no reason to resize every image just to post it here.

I can only post one reply without closing my browser and coming back to this site to post again.

After hours and hours of trying to figure it out, I don't know what else to try.

I love this site but I guess I'm just too stupid to use it. 

On 2/26/2017 at 0:45 PM, ldhair said:

Had to logout and start a fresh browser to post this. 

I can't create or post in the questions area.

I can only post an image if I'm using the bucket.

Can't drag or select an image. There should be no reason to resize every image just to post it here.

I can only post one reply without closing my browser and coming back to this site to post again.

After hours and hours of trying to figure it out, I don't know what else to try.

I love this site but I guess I'm just too stupid to use it. 

I've encountered navigation issues with the new 'look'. As you, had to log out and in several times; "confusing". Just bookmark: https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/ and you should have no issues. Have not had the chance to post any images yet. Resizing has always been at the discretion of the uploader; unknown at this point. As far as drag and drop, I do not believe that ever existed here.

* I just posted an image, no problem.

Marilyn 15.jpg