• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - Offers Considered - 1923 NGC MS64 Peace Dollar...Fantastic Color!!!!!!

9 posts in this topic

For Sale: OFFER MADE & ACCEPTED - ON HOLD/SOLD

NGC MS64 Peace Dollar. Fantastic color, and a coin I believe is a solid MS65 under-graded coin. Well worth the investment. Sure it's a common date...but, uncommon color!

$950 (Offers Entertained) Go ahead and make an offer...you just never know!!!

1923-1-NGC-MS64-1.jpg

So you know, under the posted guidelines for this forum, it says:

" If selling directly form here, you must list specific items with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for. Links to auction sites exempt. "

On 2/21/2017 at 4:21 PM, MarkFeld said:

So you know, under the posted guidelines for this forum, it says:

" If selling directly form here, you must list specific items with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for. Links to auction sites exempt. "

Yes, I know. Had a fixed price for quite awhile, but removed it when I changed to accepting offers. No biggy, all fixed. Thanks