• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who runs NGC? Contact list /addresses of the people that manage NGC

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've looked to see who manages NGC and I can't find any information or an organization chart. I'm interested in how the company is organized and who to talk to if there is a problem. I know there is a "contact us" page and a help page but I am wondering what the next level up the chain of command is from that.

I think a lot of other people would find this information useful as well.

• Administrator

Thanks for your inquiry. If you call our offices, our customer service representatives will be able to transfer you to the appropriate person depending on the topic you wish to discuss. Also you may contact me with any problems or concerns and I can direct you to the appropriate person at NGC. I am Community Manager and you may reach me here via Private Message or by email at dena@ngccoin.com

Below I've included some other points of contact. Please let us know how we can help you.

Regards,

Dena Skeffington

Melissa Pearce - Customer Service Manager

mpearce@ngccoin.com

Max Spiegel - VP, Sales & Marketing

max@ngccoin.com

Scott Schechter - Vice President

scott@ngccoin.com