• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED ---- Mint package State Quarter rolls P&D sets

10 posts in this topic

I am interested in getting some mint package rolls for the state quarter sets. Also interested in mint sets 1965 to 2004 and 2011 to date to search the quarters.

If you have a group give me a shout!!

Thanks,

Rick

Are you looking for mint sets only or are you interested in proof sets also. I have several hundred proof sets from 1970's thru 1989's about 200 plus or minus I'd sell cheap. If so let me know

Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

Bob,

I have a couple hundred proof sets as well. I don't do any proof submissions with them so they just sit in an old carriage box in my office. I am more of a business strike hunter so fresh rolls and mint sets are my game. :)

I am more interested in getting mint wrap ROLLS of state quarters and park quarters at this time. I will also purchase mint sets 1946 to date but I do better with the fresh unopened rolls cash wise when the submission count totals out

Thanks anyway,

Rick