• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My account comes up in english and another language.

5 posts in this topic

When I go to NGC my account comes up in another language along with English, I don't know how to edit it or change anything. I want English only. there is a black banner bellow the blue banner in NGC also when I go to price guides it shows another language. when I press on the world globe and pick united states it does not change. I don't want to delete my account but what can I do?

• Administrator

Thank you for reporting this to us. I also saw your email about it this morning and responded.

We are working to determine why some users are seeing a combination of Chinese and English on key pages like their account page. We suspect it may be appearing only in certain circumstances. Please let us know the operating system and browser you are using so we may test in the same environment.

We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to getting this resolved.

Hi, my operating system is the new windows 10 and my browser is explorer. I think the language is Chinese. I must have gone to a global site when I was trying to find the home page. Please help me get rid of this. it only happens when I go to NGC. thanks Bob

Hi all, My issue has been resolved, I went to Microsoft support. it was a cookie issue. they cleared all my cookies and the Chinese language went away. Moral of the story, stay away from the globe . global sites. that problem drove me crazy for awhile. thanks bob