FUN Show, Tampa, Table 748, January 7-10, 2016

5 posts in this topic

James_OldeTowne   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 15,660 posts

Just wanted to shout out for anyone and everyone to stop by my table #748 at the FUN Show. I am VERY close to the concession stand ;) ....

Hope to see you there!

Edited by James_OldeTowne

James_OldeTowne   
  • 15,660 posts

Yesterday (Thursday), an old friend of the NGC boards stopped by - Hayden Tubbs!!! We talked for a few minutes and remembered that a number of years ago, Hayden bought some seated type from me. It was such a pleasure to catch up with him, and I hope we get more time to chat as the show goes on.

This morning, PhysicsFan stopped by and Jason and I enjoyed a few minutes discussing his quest for prooflike coins. Unfortunately - or FORTUNATELY - he spent all his money within ten minutes of the opening bell on an incredible PL Flying Eagle cent. Hopefully he'll post images of it soon.

A special shout out to my great friend, Dennis Garstang, who kindly stood in line yesterday and picked up vegetarian-friendly lunch for me yesterday.

James_OldeTowne   
  • 15,660 posts

One of the NGC Board Moderators just stopped by!!! I'm not sure how to spell "Ali's" (?) name, but in addition to being drop-dead gorgeous, she was very nice, and promised that I am no longer in danger of being kicked off the boards ;) .

James_OldeTowne   
  • 15,660 posts

I FINALLY got to meet our own "ldhair" - Larry. Wonderful to be finally putting faces with names of people whom I've seen posting on here for, gosh, ten years now!