• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric P Newman biography - hot off the presses

9 posts in this topic

Here is the first cover shot of Truth Seeker: The Life of Eric P. Newman.

I do not have the distribution schedule, but that will soon be announced by Heritage Auctions.

Newman%20book%20sm_zps7knz5h1t.jpg

I got the same email but it appears to be a generic boilerplate email that gets sent out for any purchase other than auction lot payment.

I notice the cover shot that Roger showed looks nothing like the image on the Heritage site.

The cover photo is of a small edition made for the family and others closely involved in the project. This was not known to me until I had posted the cover photo. I apologize for the confusion.

The regular edition has corrections for a few typos that were identified in the black cover edition after printing, so the text is actually a little better. The regular edition is also soft cover.

As for: "...there's a small chance I won't receive one due to limited production." I don't know what the initial press run was, but I'm certain Heritage will see that everyone who wants a copy can obtain one.

I also got the same email when I placed my order - I'm pretty sure it's just a boilerplate email.

Today I got an email from Heritage that they had charged my credit card for the book and that they normally ship within two days of receiving funds.

I'm looking forward to receiving it!