• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talk about a relief!

10 posts in this topic

I received mine today as well. Just one. It looks great, but the fields are covered by what look like die polish lines. I thought these were supposed to be more high tech than that. Good luck with the grading...

Alan

I was so excited when I heard they would be releasing another high relief. Then I saw this design and I thought it was hideous. So my excitement level is pretty much zero on this issue. But, to each his own. If you are happy with the purchase that's all that matters.

Interesting. Kind of looks like the gal stuck her finger in an electrical outlet. The design certainly has enough cliches.

I was so excited when I heard they would be releasing another high relief. Then I saw this design and I thought it was hideous. So my excitement level is pretty much zero on this issue. But, to each his own. If you are happy with the purchase that's all that matters.

I thought about it because I like high reliefs, but passed.