• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conservation a double die

2 posts in this topic

Hi,I have a Lincoln 1972, doubled die and a 1970s small date that I would like to have conservation, also have it sent to ngc to be graded. How can I sent this in to have this completed, and how much well this cost for the conservation and the grading, and how can I sent this in. Thanks Don :tonofbricks:

Hi Don,

The first thing you need to do is sign up for a paid membership through the Collectors Society. Once this is done you will have access to NGC and NCS submission forms. The conservation fee for one coin is a 1% evaluation fee ($10 minimum) + a 4% conservation ($15 minimum), if we conserve it. These fees are based on the declared value you place on the coin. The grading fee depends, again, on the declared value. You can take a look at the NGC grading tiers to determine which tier your coin will qualify for.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Danielle

NCS