• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody ever hear of Bernie Coins?

9 posts in this topic

Anyone know Bernie from Bernie Coins? He is a "physical numismatist" and a supposed "ANA certified" dealer but I cannot find any information on him. I've tried a Google search and I have also tried the ANA dealer directory but it appears to not be working at the moment. I think he may be located in Florida, but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

What is a "physical numismatist?" A brick and mortar?

I'm not exactly sure what a "physical numismatist" is. That is a quotation I pulled from a message that was sent to me. I assumed the numismatist was just a physically active coin dealer. But maybe it was meant to mean a physical location such as a brick and mortar store.

Appears to be out of a booth in the Port Richie, Fl flea market

http://www.usafleamarketmap.com/coins-and-currency.html

Thank you for finding that for me. I am waiting to hear from the ANA to see if this is one of their "certified" dealers. I will pass this new information to them if the previous bit of information is not enough to go on. Thanks again.

I wonder if a "physical numismatist" is one who pushes hard assets like silver and gold in all forms (but mostly bullion).

Did their message offend you?

I wonder if a "physical numismatist" is one who pushes hard assets like silver and gold in all forms (but mostly bullion).

Did their message offend you?

I was quite offended by the message I received. But only because I just found out that the sender of the message was lying to me.

There is more to come. I will piece everything together tonight when I get home from work and make another thread.

On 2/9/2015 at 0:55 PM, Deerefan8420 said:

Anyone know Bernie from Bernie Coins? He is a "physical numismatist" and a supposed "ANA certified" dealer but I cannot find any information on him. I've tried a Google search and I have also tried the ANA dealer directory but it appears to not be working at the moment. I think he may be located in Florida, but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

He is defiantly in the Flea Market on Hwy 19 in New Port Richey, Florida.