• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Jose Coin Show This Weekend!!! (47th Annual Coin & Collectibles Show)

1 post in this topic

SAN JOSE COIN CLUB'S

47th Annual Coin & Collectibles Show

Where: San Jose, Ca

2015 Show Dates: January 23, 24, 25

Hours: Friday 10AM-6PM, Saturday: 10AM-6PM, Sunday 10AM-4PM

2050 Gateway Place

San Jose, CA 95110

Yahoo Map: Click here for a map to the DoubleTree Hotel

Youth: 17 & Under FREE! Kids’ Activities and FREE goodies to help become a numismatist!

Admission: $4 ($2 off with any Advertising Information such as: Postcard mail outs, newspaper ad, or flyer, etc.) click here for discount flier

Parking: Is $4 at hotel, so get your parking ticket validated and pay at SJCC registration desk for easy parking / or park in other businesses in area as permitted

Number of Dealers: 80+ / Tables: 70

Dealer Information: 2015 Dealer List click here (SEE KURT HERRMANN RARE COINS @ TABLE #600)

Host Hotel: – Double Tree Hotel (408) 453-4000 or 1 (800) 222-733 Fax (408) 437-2898

Use Code SCC - $99.00 + $5.00 for overnight parking available thru January 9, 2015.

Bourse Chair: Ray Johnson

Address: PO Box 10416

San Jose, CA 95157-1416

Phone: (408) 598-7772

E-Mail: SanJoseCoins@aol.com

Web site: www.sanjosecoinclub.org

SJCC 2015 Club Medals Available click here .999 Silver Medals, Golden Bronze Medals and Copper Medals all in 39mm.

Special Features:

● FREE Appraisals, Buy – Sell – Trade, Exhibits, Lectures, and Seminar

● Raffle Tickets - Tickets at the door $2 each or 6 for $10 - Need not be present to win! Drawing held Sunday, January 25, 2015 @ 4PM.

1st prize - 1911-D St. Gaudens Double Eagle PCGS-MS64

2nd - 3rd prize - 1/10th American Eagle

4th -10th prize - Two Peso Gold Coin

● FREE Kids' Program! Saturday/Sunday 11AM-3PM

● Sunday FREE Admission / Family Day

● Special FREE Educational Lectures will be offered on Saturday, January 24th Starting at 1:00PM

è President ANA, Walter Ostromecki - “Why ANA Matters”

è President CSNA, Howard Feltham - “First Mexico City & Spanish Colonial Coins”

è Jeff Shevlin - “So Called Dollars of the Pacific Coast Expositions”

● Join us at a meeting: Click here for SJCC Membership App

######################################################

DO NOT FORGET TO STOP BY OUR TABLE!!!

What I am interested in buying*:

*I buy and sell coins. Mostly older United States and World coins; preferably before 1965 for US coins. For more thorough information about what I buy, come by my table, say hi and if you have something that you are ready to sell, then you could try to show it to me. I will offer you a fair amount for any coins that you will have. Other types of coins that I buy are, Olympic Sets, Silver Proof Sets, Commemorative, Gold coins, Morgan and Peace dollars, Copper coins, and many others.

Great News! Happy New Year 2015 To Everyone!!!

We are currently buying and selling old stamps:

Visit our stamps page on this website for more detail on the types of stamps we buy and sell.

At Kurt Herrmann Rare Coins, we strive to make our customers happy or we will not accomplish our business goals.

Remember, we will buy individual stamps, lots, collections, and even sheets.

If you happen to have some stamps with you at the show, just find us on the floor and we will gladly take a look and offer a reasonable amount for the stamps.

Just Remember To Enjoy The Show!!!!!!!!!!