• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB NGC LIBERTAD

12 posts in this topic

Hi, Would like to purchase 2011 PF70 NGC 1oz and 1/2 oz silver Libertad also need NGC 2013 PF70 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz these are need to complete set for grandson. Easier to reach me at bender9876@aol.com, Please put silver Libertad in title, Thanks Jim

It's not looking good.

You have been in every forum, when I search for the coin, I find your posts as the most common links.

If you would, (of course only if you feel comfortable) let me know what you would pay for the 4 different coins, each or what you think they are worth. If I can beat that number, I'll pass it along to you once/if I track some down.

I'm keeping my eye out. I will find them, I assure you, Its just a matter of time.

-Tom

I would rather try to find NGC as between sending it to NGC to be reholdered and shipping and insurance your looking at 60.00. If I could find 1 cheap enough then I would consider. Thanks Tom, my email is bender9876@aol.com

I may be able to help with these, I have them raw now. I am finally sending some to NGC. I started with toned coins and earlier date proofs. Another group will go soon and include more recent date proof coins.

I emailed you more info

Hi, Would like to purchase 2011 PF70 NGC 1oz and 1/2 oz silver Libertad also need NGC 2013 PF70 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz these are need to complete set for grandson. Easier to reach me at bender9876@aol.com, Please put silver Libertad in title, Thanks Jim