• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For sale. Bust Half dimes PCGS AU-55@ Seated Dime PCGS Ms-65 CAC

10 posts in this topic

Here I have a few coins that belong to a friend who ask me to help sell them. The prices quoted are FIRM .Thanks for looking.

#1)PCGS 1830 Au-55 Bust H10c beautifully toned =SOLD

#2)PCGS 1834 Au-55 Bust H10c Lusterous=$340

#3)PCGS 1885 MS-65 CAC Seated Dime. Fully struck=SOLD

Also there is 2 albums

1st is a complete ag/G. Barber Dimes Including 95p =$1100

2nd Set is Almost Complete Barber Halves missing 3 Ag/G.If anyone needs to fill any holes I will bust the halves up and sell separatelyrics for you.just let me know. Thanks

2014-04-30%2003.35.13_zpsaoe2dxm9.jpg2014-04-30%2003.35.53_zpso56txgqq.jpgIMAG1767_zpsrdhdjt21.jpg

IMAG1785_zpsydbihzxg.jpg2014-04-30%2004.08.56_zpsv95dlka2.jpgIMAG1942_zpsajzqkwv3.jpg

IMAG1981-1_zpsomttfijy.jpgIMAG1981-1_zpsmuxrpe8w.jpgIMAG1986-1_zpsm6dktil3.jpg

IMAG1983-1_zpsbhnlbbxn.jpgIMAG1990-2_zpsgxjg5ltn.jpgIMAG1985-1_zpsxf5tsnqr.jpg

IMAG1988-1_zpsnbfvx5sx.jpgIMAG1989-1_zpsdu33kbs2.jpg

For #3, you might want to solicit a bid from CAC. They are usually very strong (by dealer standards), in my experience.
For #3, you might want to solicit a bid from CAC. They are usually very strong (by dealer standards), in my experience.

Is it as simple as calling them, or does one need to do some type of paperwork?

A call or email has always done it for me. The check usually mails within one day from receipt.

A call or email has always done it for me. The check usually mails within one day from receipt.

I forgot to add another question -- do they buy from only dealers or will they also buy from collectors? Thank You.

I forgot to add another question -- do they buy from only dealers or will they also buy from collectors? Thank You.

I'm classified by them as a collector submitter, so they definitely will buy from collectors.