• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Latest NEWP from the CSNS Show for my Type Set

5 posts in this topic

I will have more to say on this very different show experience later but I couldnt wait to display the newest addition to my 7070 basic type set.

I have always loved Indian Head Cents and this one charmed me from the git-go. I had spied out this particular cent from Gary Adkins and Associates website but felt I needed to see it in the hand before I bought it. When I got to the show I went to his table where he had a very nice MS-61 example and I asked him if he brought the coin from his website with him. To my delight he had and my picture does this coin no justice as it is absolutely gorgeous in the hand.

Gary

15438.jpg

See more journals by gherrmann44

Gary,

Congratulations on your new addition!! The copper-nickel Indian Cents have a great look to them in uncirculated. The one my girlfriend has in her US type set is one of my favorite coins in her collection. There's nothing like the feeling of acquiring something new and beautiful for your collection!

~Tom