• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It took me a while!! posted by Six Mile Rick

19 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I finally have a showcase in a store!!

Friends,

As I have been selling coins for quite some time I have had a hard time getting in the door to sell at coin shops. Finally a new store opened up locally and they needed someone familiar with coins so I jumped at the chance. Here is a pic of the showcase with a large selection of NGC slabs and other stuff. It was nice to be able to fill a case in the store and talk coins to customers that were interested.

Later---Rick

15369.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Hey Rick,

Congrats on your new opportunity and venture!!! I wish you all the best! If I ever make it down to South Carolina from NY, I'll be sure to pop in and pay you a visit!

Rick' , That showcase looks pretty awesome, being able to converse with potential customers now'. Here is your chance to gain exposure for your coin business where meeting new customers should show alot of activity.

I'm glad you have found a ‘niche, but I also think it was your skill and hard work that also helped move you to get this far. Let us all know how things are going in a few weeks, ok?

Jim Berline

What's the name and town of the shop? Maybe some of the SC members can stop by.

Edit- I see you live in Six Mile, SC, which is near Greenville, SC. Good luck with your sales. :)

WTG Rick, The fun is just beginning:) Wishing you the best on this endeavor.