• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1956 Type 2 Franklin Price

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Mainer020648,

Thanks for the post, but I am not sure what you are asking. When you say you are looking up a cert. number for verification, are you referring to ngccoin.com?

I can tell you that the Collector Society software pulls data about once monthly from our on-line US price guide. If something was recently updated in the on-line price guide, it would not appear immediately in the Collector Society software. There is a delay.

Feel free to email me at aemery@ngccoin.com for questions about the Registry.

US Price Guide comments and questions may go to Keith Zaner at kzaner@ngccoin.com.

When I look up my registry set for Proof Franklins it does not list a Price Guide Value for the 1956 Type 2.

When I do a cert look-up on ngccoin.com it says "Price not available". The cert number is 174035-012.

If I check the Price Guide, it does list a value.

If you'd like to look at my set, it is rank 108.

Thanks

• Administrator

The cert. number you provided reveals a 1956 50C PF 68 in our grading database.

Collector Society software pulls information from our grading database and looks for an exact match in our price guide(s). This is what may appear as a price in Collection Manager. If your label does not say, "TYPE 2," then the software will not pull in a price for TYPE 2. The Collection Manager software pulls prices from the price guides about once monthly, and there may be a delay sometimes when a coin is added to Collector Society.

I know you have been in touch with Keith Zaner through the ASK NGC chat board forum. If you have other questions, please let us know. Thanks.