• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of copper
4 4

2,487 posts in this topic

2 modern Lincoln Memorial cents that are population 1 coins. The first is a 2001 D NGC MS69RD Lincoln Memorial and the 2nd is a 2002 NGC MS69RD PL Lincoln Memorial. Thanks too robecs for the great pictures

155928.jpg.4bd0631480e1984044333ca111294963.jpg

155929.jpg.8065527f671d031b07fdd8247e04265d.jpg

Right now it resides in an old small white anacs slab, I am fixin to have it crossed over to match the rest of my slabbed Type collection.

1847%201C%20N1%20Slab%20Insert.jpg

Edited by oih82w8

Hey gang. I posted earlier on the collector society. Just want too let all you amazing copper collectors out there that I sold off my entire collection. The coins in these sets will be removed within the next week. you all have been great and i really enjoyed looking at all your amazing coins, tokens and medals. I would especially like too thank Bob Campbell for all the stunning photos he did for me for nothing more than his passion for coins and taking coin photos. His pictures absolutely capture everything my coins had too offer. Thanks Bob @robec1347.

Edited by hunter's gold

Hey gang. I posted earlier on the collector society. Just want too let all you amazing copper collectors out there that I sold off my entire collection. The coins in these sets will be removed within the next week. you all have been great and i really enjoyed looking at all your amazing coins, tokens and medals. I would especially like too thank Bob Campbell for all the stunning photos he did for me for nothing more than his passion for coins and taking coin photos. His pictures absolutely capture everything my coins had too offer. Thanks Bob @robec1347.

Sorry to hear you had to sell. Hope all is well.

All is well. I sold too buy some land in my native state of Florida. Time too enjoy the kids and grand kids

Talk about a shocker!! I didn't expect this. It was my pleasure working with you. I hope you'll be sticking around in some capacity.

Meanwhile, family is the most important thing.....Enjoy!!

All is well. I sold too buy some land in my native state of Florida. Time too enjoy the kids and grand kids

Great news!!

I definately understand where you're coming from.

I see your Icon is the Kuwait Liberation Medal. Were you awarded this medal?

That was awarded too all who served in theater of operation during the first Gulf War. Yes, I enlisted in 1976. Spent almost 10 years as an enlisted soldier before receiving my commission as an officer. I was a military police platoon leader attached too the 82nd Military Police Company, 82nd Airborne Division during the Gulf War

Edited by hunter's gold

Here's a clean DCAM....My sons birth year and the last year of copper. pcgs pr-69..I have many other years in the 70's same grade. Something new I started and had no idea of the price they can be.

JEFFS%20amp%20LINCOLNS%20033_zpsdd4ircgu.jpgJEFFS%20amp%20LINCOLNS%20049_zpsznoqzhp2.jpg

Love that large cent! I just added one to my collection which I will post at some point. Also that 1914-D is awesome. A crowning coin in a Lincoln collection!

Here's a really ugly Half Cent that I got the other day from the local coin store. Picked it up because of the dramatic die break on the reverse. It is a Cohen Variety #6. Don't have many Half Cents so thinking about expanding my meager collection. The holes on the front lead me to believe that it was part of an ornament of some kind in the past.

1804%20C-6%20Obverse%20Full%20Size-M.jpg

1804%20C-6%20Reverse%20Full%20Size-M.jpg

1804%20C-6%20Reverse%20Cud%20Full%20Size-M.jpg