• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the U.S. Coins board!

37 posts in this topic

What if one was to press a book and the image of Christ appeared on it? What price then?

I dunno, but if you could get that into a Signature Series slab, you'd REALLY have something!

lol

-slym

I'm having a sandwich for lunch. Should I press it? If the cheese comes out with an image of Christ on it, I could be in the money. (shrug)

You have just given me a million-dollar idea - a sandwich press that has a flippable two-sided top plate: one side with a "Jesus-like" design on it, and the other side would have a "virgin Mary-like" figure on it. Press out all the "holy" grilled cheeses the world can stand!

:roflmao:

-slym

I'm having a sandwich for lunch. Should I press it? If the cheese comes out with an image of Christ on it, I could be in the money. (shrug)

You have just given me a million-dollar idea - a sandwich press that has a flippable two-sided top plate: one side with a "Jesus-like" design on it, and the other side would have a "virgin Mary-like" figure on it. Press out all the "holy" grilled cheeses the world can stand!

:roflmao:

-slym

Someone else beat you to it, I've seen a sandwich press that would toast the image of Jesus on both slices.

What's so funny is that the SAME people who screamed at me and Gene for our dour economic and credit-crunch forecasts (which turned out to be dead-on) are also in favor of rampant pressing-for-dollars. And it's no coincidence folks.

There will always be people who put their own short-term economic gains over the rest of the population, riding on their backs, knowing full well that it cannot last and will cause serious financial pain for those involved, but still do it anyway.

They must be missing an integral chromosome or something. (shrug)

I press for profit. Well, the profit to keep buying books for my collection.

I was also well ahead of the curve in talking about the housing bubble/credit crunch.

Guess I don't fit into your neatly ordered view of reality, do I? :hi: