• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1944-S ICG MS67 UNITED STATES BUFFALO NICKEL

11 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gif He's probably keyword spamming. 893naughty-thumb.gif And I don't believe for a nano second that those coins will be that bright in person. He has the saturation turned up so high in those images that it’s painful looking at them! foreheadslap.gif

John

That's ICG's new pastel pink and blue slab. Not to be outdone NTC came up with their new white insert with pastel trim. Those are great photos and I'm sure the coins look just like that in hand. devil.gif

It's also interesting how the toning makes the buffalo look a lot like Jefferson on both of these pieces.

That's ICG's new pastel pink and blue slab. Not to be outdone NTC came up with their new white insert with pastel trim. Those are great photos and I'm sure the coins look just like that in hand. devil.gif

It's also interesting how the toning makes the buffalo look a lot like Jefferson on both of these pieces.

sign-funnypost.gif

I always love the use of colored lights to photograph overgraded coins. insane.gif Does that make the seller a "photo doctor" vs. a coin doctor?

I much prefer a guy like jom, who will at least color his coins before he takes their pictures in natural light. Or TomB, who burns most of his coins to a crisp to give them that "old circulated" appearance. At least those guys aren't doctoring their photos! makepoint.gif

Hoot

I much prefer a guy like jom, who will at least color his coins before he takes their pictures in natural light. Or TomB, who burns most of his coins to a crisp to give them that "old circulated" appearance. At least those guys aren't doctoring their photos!

sign-funnypost.gif

I much prefer a guy like jom, who will at least color his coins before he takes their pictures in natural light.

893whatthe.gif

I infatically deny any wrong doing!

....I have never EVER used natural light!

jom

893whatthe.gif

I infatically deny any wrong doing!

....I have never EVER used natural light!

jom

Why use natural light? The way you jack up the shipping charges on your auctions you can afford the best indoor light money can buy! stooges.gif

-JamminJ