• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Request a set list change - IMPOSSIBLE to complete set.

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I would like to request that the Newfoundland 1865-96 Ten Cents Registry, located in the Canada - Maritime Provinces World coin section be changed.

I respectfully ask that the 1871-H Mule coin be removed from the set listing. Having this coin in the set listing makes this set virtually impossible to complete. As far as I know only two examples of the Newfoundland/Canada 1871H 10-cent mule are known to exist and both are in the Canadian National Currency Collection.

I am getting close to completing this set and would like to have registry set reflect a real life collection.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks You

Have a great day

Jim

• Administrator

Hello, Jim.

The slot for that coin is non-competitive. This means you do not receive score points for having the coin, and it also means you do not need the coin to be at 100% complete. (You are at 91% complete because you have 11/12 necessary coins.) Thank you for your interest, and have a great day.