• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
36 36

3,282 posts in this topic

On 6/25/2021 at 9:21 AM, FOX901 said:

Hi Ali.

New Registry Request :

2855619-036

1988 Bi-Met France 10F

Spirit of the Bastille

PD-AU

Thanks,  Sergey.

• Administrator
16 hours ago, FOX901 said:

Hi Ali.

New Registry Request :

6090555-001

2021 Australia Silver $1

One Love

Thanks,  Sergey.

Hello, Sergey.

This coin is eligible here:

Category: Australia - Commemorative
Set Name: Silver $1, 2021, Proof
Slot Name: ONE LOVE

Thanks very much.

21 hours ago, Kalina-Coins said:

Hello Ali,

Please add slot for my new coin
6041358-037

Thanks again,
Anatoly

Hello, 

This coin is eligible in the following set: 

Category: Great Britain - Decimal (1971-Date)
Set Name: 5 Pounds, Lunar Series, 2020-2031, Mint State

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Kalina-Coins said:

Hello Meribeth,

Please add slot for my new coin:
6040906-008

Thanks again,
Kalina

Hello, 

We will get that slot added soon.  Thank you.

Two suggestions for new sets:

1. Since we have Lincoln Cents one per date from 1909 - 1933, and another set of Lincoln Cents one per date from 1909 - Prestent, how about adding a set for those of us that just collect Lincoln Wheat Cents - one per date Lincoln Wheat Cents1909 - 1958? You already have that same set for that year range for just Lincoln wheat cents, but it's much more expensive since it's not one per year. Thanks.

2. Since Proof Sets resumed in 1936 annually through 1942, and then stopped until it resumed again in 1950, how about creating a set of U.S. Proofs 1936 -1942?

Edited by Winesteven

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Winesteven said:

Two suggestions for new sets:

1. Since we have Lincoln Cents one per date from 1909 - 1933, and another set of Lincoln Cents one per date from 1909 - Prestent, how about adding a set for those of us that just collect Lincoln Wheat Cents - one per date Lincoln Wheat Cents1909 - 1958? You already have that same set for that year range for just Lincoln wheat cents, but it's much more expensive since it's not one per year. Thanks.

2. Since Proof Sets resumed in 1936 annually through 1942, and then stopped until it resumed again in 1950, how about creating a set of U.S. Proofs 1936 -1942?

Hello and thanks for your interest. We will add these requests to the list of new sets to consider. You will receive an email when a decision has been reached. 

Hi Ali (and Company)!

I would like to make a set of "Indian"/Indigenous Tribes/First Nations (Shawnee, specifically) coins (starting with 5939210-007 2002 Shawnee Nation S$1).

Thank you.

Jason

• Administrator
On 7/1/2021 at 10:00 PM, Paploo said:

Hi Ali (and Company)!

I would like to make a set of "Indian"/Indigenous Tribes/First Nations (Shawnee, specifically) coins (starting with 5939210-007 2002 Shawnee Nation S$1).

Thank you.

Jason

Hi, Paploo!

Hello and thanks for your interest. We will create this new set in the coming weeks:

Category: Tokens and Medals
Set Name: Shawnee Nation, Silver Dollar, 2002-Date, Complete

Edited by Ali E.

Hello!  Any chance of a "Big Five" privy marked Krugerrand set?   Here's two of the five NGC registration numbers I have: 6245265-002   and 5838526-011.  I have the complete set of five if it's approved.  Thanks, karl

On 5/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, M.T. said:

Hello, can you please consider adding the following sets:

Competitive Sets - United Kingdom - Great Britain - Pre-decimal - Shilling, George II, 1727-1760, Circulation Issue ( e.g. for  6029193-012 )

Competitive Sets - United Kingdom - Great Britain - Pre-decimal - Groat, Anne, 1702-1714, Circulation Issue ( e.g. for  6029193-014 )

Competitive Sets - United Kingdom - Great Britain - Pre-decimal - Shilling, Anne, 1702-1714, Circulation Issue ( e.g. for  4866154-008 )

Thank you, Michal

Hello. Thank you very much for creating requested sets. I have, however, noticed that one of them (Groat, Anne, 1702-1714, Circulation Issue) is  not in the correct category (IMO):

Currently: Competitive Sets - United Kingdom - Great Britain-Maundy SetsGroat, Anne, 1702-1714, Circulation Issue. So it is listed under "Maundy Sets" but should be under "Pre-decimal":

Competitive Sets - United Kingdom - Great Britain - Pre-decimal - Groat, Anne, 1702-1714, Circulation Issue ( e.g. for  6029193-014 ) was listed under "Maundy sets" but should be under "Pre-decimal"

Can this be corrected, please - obviuously if you agree with me. Thank you. Michal

I have a 1909-2009 Lincoln circulation/SMS set and Proof set that would be cool to combine. "First 100 years of Lincoln" including major varieties but no errors. Full date/mint and all the large/small filled/clear varieties. 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, CoinHunter4 said:

Please consider this set: 2019 & 2020 West Point Quarters

Hello and thank you for your interest, CoinHunter4.

Our team as determined these coins have sufficient representation in the competitive NGC Registry. You may create a themed Custom NGC Registry set, if you wish.

• Administrator
On 7/2/2021 at 11:03 AM, karl novak said:

Hello!  Any chance of a "Big Five" privy marked Krugerrand set?   Here's two of the five NGC registration numbers I have: 6245265-002   and 5838526-011.  I have the complete set of five if it's approved.  Thanks, karl

Hello, Karl.

Thank you for your interest. The team has determined that these coins have sufficient representation in the competitive NGC Registry. You may create a Custom set, if you wish.

• Administrator
On 7/4/2021 at 3:58 PM, Kery eyka said:

1 dollar straits settlements restrike proof 1920

Hello, Kery eyka.

Thank you for your interest. The senior team has determined that this coin is best presented in a Custom NGC Registry Set. 

• Administrator
On 7/3/2021 at 7:55 AM, M.T. said:

Hello. Thank you very much for creating requested sets. I have, however, noticed that one of them (Groat, Anne, 1702-1714, Circulation Issue) is  not in the correct category (IMO):

Currently: Competitive Sets - United Kingdom - Great Britain-Maundy SetsGroat, Anne, 1702-1714, Circulation Issue. So it is listed under "Maundy Sets" but should be under "Pre-decimal":

Competitive Sets - United Kingdom - Great Britain - Pre-decimal - Groat, Anne, 1702-1714, Circulation Issue ( e.g. for  6029193-014 ) was listed under "Maundy sets" but should be under "Pre-decimal"

Can this be corrected, please - obviuously if you agree with me. Thank you. Michal

Hello, M.T.

Thank you for the inquiry. The senior team will investigate this and send you an email when the research has been completed.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, JReineke said:

Prussia 1861 Germany Taler

Hello. Thanks for your interest. Please provide your relevant NGC certification number. 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, JReineke said:

Canada, Platinum Maple Leafs, 300 Dollar (1 Ounce)

Hello. Thanks for your interest. Please provide any relevant NGC certification numbers. 

1 hour ago, FOX901 said:

Hello Meribeth,

Please add slot for my new coin:
2829344-006

Thanks in advance,
FOX901

Hello, Fox901,

Thank you for your interest. The senior team has determined that this coin is best presented in a Custom NGC Registry Set.

1890 Scotch-Irish token shows no others, or specifically "no information available". Most likely a new submission? In which case it would need to fall under an existing category or perhaps a new one to add to my collection.

SIS-Obverse.thumb.jpg.5cf74eee1545b8df52de771977aa8205.jpgSIS-reverse.thumb.jpg.9db0d4d70f272f76f010f81da1ea7bda.jpg

• Administrator

Hello and thanks for your interest. This unique medal is best represented in a Custom NGC Registry set. 

• Administrator
On 7/3/2021 at 3:01 PM, X-Factor said:

I have a 1909-2009 Lincoln circulation/SMS set and Proof set that would be cool to combine. "First 100 years of Lincoln" including major varieties but no errors. Full date/mint and all the large/small filled/clear varieties. 

Hello, X-Factor. 
The senior team has concluded the Lincoln cents have adequate representation in the competitive NGC Registry. You may create a Custom Set, if you wish. Thank you for your interest.