• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
35 35

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello, GreekMarine.

Thank you for the inquiry. All of these coins already have available slots by denomination in the NIUE category. If you like a certain combination of Disney, Star Wars, or any other themes, you may create a Custom NGC Registry Set: How to Add a New Custom NGC Registry Set

Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator

Hello, Enric.

We will create these Yugoslavia sets. Thank you for the request.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator

Hello, GREEK MARINE.

Thank you for the requests. These Niue coins are already represented in the NGC Competitive Registry. You may create Custom NGC Registry sets if you wish. Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello, David.

Thanks for the request. Can you please email me your cert. numbers to aemery@ngccoin.com, so we may look into this? Thanks.

Edited by Ali E.

Hi Ali,

Please add a missing Swiss Shooting Medal to the Registry, in particular:

1954 Lausanne, CH 1954 Lausanne Federal Schützenfest, (Richter 1649x), composition 0.900 Hafnium?, engraver A. Lasserre

Many Thanks

Hello Ali,

Could I request a couple minor sets? France 5 francs 1960-1969, silver Sower design and maybe a type set for Greece (Greece Republic, coins dated 1973- and 10 lepta through 50 drachmes or so).

Thanks!

• Administrator

Thanks for the request, Enric.

Can you please email me your cert. numbers to aemery@ngccoin.com, so we may look into this? Thanks.

Hello,

Please add a set for So-Called Dollars, complete as per HK 1-1033. Surprised there hasn't already been a set created for these.

Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello, and thanks for the request, evod.

For faster service in the future, please send all requests for new slots to registry@ngccoin.com. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator

Hello, evod, and thanks for the request.

Our team has determined that So-Called Dollars are more appropriate for a Custom NGC Registry Set. Please see below, if you're interested. Thank you.

How Do I Create a Custom Set?

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator

Hello, Jay.

We will work on these new sets:

Mexico: ½ Escudo, 1848-1870, Circulation Issue

Mexico: ½ Escudo, 1833-1864, Circulation Issue

Mexico: ½ Escudo, 1825-1861, Circulation Issue

Mexico: ½ Escudo, 1846-1851, Circulation Issue

Mexico: ½ Escudo, 1845-1863, Circulation Issue

Mexico: ½ Escudo, 1825-1869, Circulation Issue

Mexico: ½ Escudo, 1860-1862, Circulation Issue

Thanks, and have a nice weekend.

Wonder if NGC would give consideration to creating a US 20th century gold type set that includes both the various types(motto/no motto) in addition to the available mint marks for each series(Philly, Denver, San Fran, etc)?

Thanks!

Hello Ali,

It's been awhile. It's nice to come back and know someone over there.

As you guessed, I have a set request.

How about:

NIUE - SILVER - DOLLAR - WORLD OF BIRDS - COLORIZED

2014 COMMON KINGFISHER

2014 HOOPOE

2015 EUROPEAN BEE-EATER (sending in next week)

Thank you,

Brett

• Administrator

Hi, Brett!

Nice to have you back again. For competitive Niue registry sets, we are focusing on denomination sets at this point in time. You may create any theme sets under the CUSTOM set category, of course. Thanks very much.

• Administrator

Thanks for the request, Erwin doc.

Our team has concluded that this set format would be better suited for a Custom NGC Registry Set. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator

Thanks for the request, asdfgh.

Our team has determined that these coins already have sufficient representation in the NGC Registry. You may create a custom Registry Set with those coins, if you wish. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

Hello Ali,

I was wondering if a few sets could be added.

Basically sets from countries representing the French Union nations (France, 4th Republic) that aren't present in some form yet. There are several already listed or incorporated in type sets already (Cambodia, French Indo-China, French Oceania, Laos, Morocco, Viet Nam), but I'd love to see the following:

Cameroon (1948-1958)

French Equatorial Africa (1948)

French Somaliland (1948-1952)

French West Africa

Madagascar (1948-1958)

New Caledonia (1949-1952)

Reunion (1948-1955)

Saint Pierre and Miquelon (1948)

Togo (1948-1957)

Most (if not all, I'd have to double check) come in circulation types, Cu-Ni essai and aluminum piedfort essai versions.

If I can only ask for one, I'd like the Saint Pierre set :D, but really I think they are all pretty cool. Doable sets that don't cost a fortune.

Thanks for considering!

edited to add:

Also, how about a set for Albania under Italian occupation (WWII)? Thanks :).

Edited by Stork