• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest *new* sets! March 2024
35 35

3,282 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello, and thanks for the request.

The coins from the Coin and Chronicle sets are eligible in existing NGC sets, already. At this point in time, we are not combining notes and coins in the Registry. You may create separate paper money sets here, on our PMG web site:

The PMG Note Registry

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks.

My NGC Canada Nickels:

1. I just ordered a CANADA NGC 1937 Mat 66 nickel. Please add 1937 proof support to put it in!

2. I am still waiting on corrected points for my 1951 pl66 nickel. At least give regular 66 points of 517.

I feel abused when my key only gets 20!

Thanks!

I am a bit confused .... What part of Canadian coin collecting is related to Thailand? :signofftopic:

(Only real reason I am a bit miffed is due to the fact I am currently sitting in Bangkok and the collecting scene here is virtually non-existent. You got me excited for a moment ...)

• Administrator

Hello, Mr. Queen.

We will look into your score, and we will work on creating the following set:

Canada: Five Cents, George VI, 1937-1952, Specimen

If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

Edited by Ali E.

• Administrator

Thanks for the request, Paul.

A Washington quarter variety set is already on our set request list. We will be looking at creating this one in the new year. Thanks very much.

Hello Lisa

Please creating set

NORWAY SILVER 50 KRONER 1978-1995 PROOF

NORWAY SILVER 100 KRONER 1982-2005 PROOF

YUGOSLAVIA SILVER 100 DINARA 1978-1990 PROOF

YUGOSLAVIA SILVER 250 DINARA 1979-1984 PROOF

YUGOSLAVIA SILVER 500 DINARA 1980-1985 PROOF

THAKNS ENRIC

Edited by collectioncoin

Hi Ali,

Thank you for adding sets for the Philippines to the World Registry. There are however a few issues with at least two of these sets as detailed below:

[font:Courier New]Republic, 1947-1967, Complete Circulation Issue

• 1947 50 Centavos (MacArthur) - KM-184 slot is missing, needs to be added.
  • 1947 Peso ...... (MacArthur) - KM-185 slot is present, but there are no scores and a coin cannot be added.
  • 1966 25 Centavos ........... - KM-189.1 and KM-189.2 One slot is present, but there are two distinct types minted by different mints and they look significantly different.
  • 1961 Half Peso ..... (Rizal) - KM-191 slot is present, but there are no scores and a coin cannot be added.
  • 1961 Peso .......... (Rizal) - KM-192 slot is present, but there are no scores and a coin cannot be added.
  • 1963 Peso ...... (Bonifacio) - KM-193 slot is present, but there are no scores and a coin cannot be added.
  • 1964 Peso ......... (Mabini) - KM-194 slot is present, but there are no scores and a coin cannot be added.
  • 1967 Peso ......... (Bataan) - KM-195 slot is present, but there are no scores and a coin cannot be added.

Silver Commemoratives, 1947-1999, Circulation

• 1947 50 Centavos (MacArthur) - KM-184 (Silver) slot is missing, needs to be added.
  • 1961 Half Peso ..... (Rizal) - KM-191 (Silver) slot is missing, needs to be added.
  • 1969 Piso ...... (Aguinaldo) - KM-201 (Silver) slot is missing, needs to be added.
  • 1970 Piso ... (Pope Paul VI) - KM-202a (Silver) slot is missing, needs to be added.
    [/font]

Best Regards,

coin928

• Administrator

Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry. There is a temporary freeze on new slot requests. We will look into your new slot requests after the awards period.

Otherwise, for a slot with no coin, please follow the directions, below. (If a slot is empty, a score will then be generated for a coin.)

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where we receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, we can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After we add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin was added to your set(s). If you have further questions, please let us know.

Hi Ali,

After a long hiatus, I'm back to stay and I have a few Ottoman Empire/Turkey sets I'd like to request.

The first is Copper 40 Paras which would consist of :

KM #670

1255/17

1255/18

1255/19

1255/20

1255/21

1255/22

a non-competitive issue for 1255/23 which is extremely rare.

It would also need KM #702 1277/4

I'd also like to request Turkey: Ottoman Empire 5 Kurush and 20 Kurush complete and

10 Kurush for Sultan Mehmed V (1327 ascession year). The 10 Kurush set would consist of all coins for KM#751, KM#792, KM#798, KM#804, KM# 810 and KM#772

I'd also like to request a Victoria coinage type set for Jersey.

Thanks so much Ali, I appreciate it as I'm sure we all do!

It's good to be back!

Best Regards

~Tom

• Administrator

Good Afternoon, CT104.

Thank you for the request. As of November 4th, there is a freeze on score changes and on adding new slots until the 2015 annual awards period has passed. We will log your request.

• Administrator

Welcome back, Mohawk, and thank you for the requests.

We will look at this and get back to you after the awards period has passed. Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello, asdfgh.

Thank you for the request. We feel these coins have adequate representation in the NGC Competitive Registry. You may create a Custom Registry Set, if you wish. Thanks.

Hello Ali,

I'd like to request a two sets--French Somalia and Saint Pierre&Miquelon (either 'complete' or just as a French Union entity, which is my preference).

I may have asked for the SP&M before and it was declined, but now both would fit with the more recent set expansions that include French Oceania for example.

Thanks so much for considering!

• Administrator

Hi, Jay.

Our senior team has determined that these coins are more appropriate for a Custom NGC Registry Set. Thanks very much.

Great Job Ali ! Please add these following Set types for the country NIUE into the competitive set

NIUE : SILVER $2 ORTHODOX SHRINES COMPLETE INCLUDING VARIETYS

AND OR SILVER $5 all denims together if possible for a complete set of ORTHODOX SHRINES

Also please add New Set Type for:

Niue: SILVER S$2 DISNEY CHARACTERS PRINCESS 2014-DATE PROOF

Also Please add New Set Type for:

NIUE: SILVER S$1 & $2 DISNEY CHARACTERS 2014-DATE PROOF COMPLETE

Note: The 2015 Seasons Greetings $S2 I am aware that it the Registry will not let that coin be added to a slot with the other Disney Characters, Disney & Friends (Colorized) & PRINCESSES, STAR WARS CLASSIC coins so since you told me ONLY DISNEY Characters are allowed in the slots for the SILVER S$2 DISNEY CHARACTERS 2014-DATE PROOF SLOTS. PLEASE add all the Disney Coins in S$1 & S$2 2014-DATE PROOF including the 2014 S$1 SILVER COIN &

2015 NIUE S$1 DISNEY CHARACTERS Half Oz Coin that says on the title of the NGC FIRST RELEASES & EARLY RELEASES. But either way I don't understand why we can't get at least all the DISNEY SILVER PROOF COINS as a complete set. Please take another look because it only makes sense. Please Advise.

Also please add New Set Type for:

NIUE:

Set Type : SILVER S$8 LUNER YEAR OF THE MONKEY PROOF 5 oz

Also please add NEW SEPARATE NIUE GOLD G$25 STAR WARS CLASSIC

NIUE:

Set Type : GOLD G$25 STAR WARS CLASSIC 2016-DATE PROOF

1.) NIUE 2016 G$25 STAR WARS CLASSIC - DARTH VADER - 2016-DATE PROOF

2.) NIUE 2016 G$25 STAR WARS CLASSIC - HAN SOLO - 2016-DATE PROOF