• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, I have a nominee for Dummy of the Year.

9 posts in this topic

~hired to do some part-time work~

I read another article where this young couple was hired to clean out the garage...what the heck is a 6 figure coin collection doing out in the garage, that and one of the SLQ's spent was reputed to be worth 13K but me-thinks the value of these coins were slightly inflated.

My nominee is the person who included the image of the 1933 Saint with the caption "A 1930s Liberty quarter".

Yahoo news is always making mistakes like this. That is some real high quality journalism. rantrant

My nominee is the person who included the image of the 1933 Saint with the caption "A 1930s Liberty quarter".

Yahoo news is always making mistakes like this. That is some real high quality journalism. rantrant

yahoo has always been a bit odd on thing. oh well....

IMO this one is only a runner-up with the guy who died in northern Nevada sitting on 7 million in gold and other collectibles. The devil is exceedingly pleased with himself for hornswoggling that particular anti-government dummy!