• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hereis a GSA for Tim

17 posts in this topic

Thats really, really old, I'll trade you a nice NEW crisp dollar bill straight up for it and pay shipping both ways. (I'm a nice guy)

I like it......I like it a lot

finally had this one photographed. I think its special, what do you think?

Sure she is, she's a beautifully-toned GSA. They don't come more special than that. (thumbs u

PS: Isn't it funny how the GSA "graders" let a MS66* go in just a "Silver Dollar" slab? :roflmao:

She's definitely a beauty with some textile toning to boot!

Chris

I missed that on my first look, thanks for pointing it out, it's subtle but definately there. Very nice coin, better than any morgan I own :applause:

A great find considering some of those toned GSA's were actually culled due to toning or as stated placed in the "Silver Dollar" holder. Would that be Tim M of Tim's Gems you are referring to? Thumbs up from a brite white guy.

Chet

Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!

That is a line in one of my friends posts. No truer words were ever spoken as far as this coin goes. Mj thanks, I love this one