• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

im back......and goodies are going up for sale!

15 posts in this topic

anthillauctions.com is now up and running. i will be adding more categories as i go.

site is all FREE. store, want ads, pictures,....all free!

no FVF at all!

some of the goodies going up for sale are:

1965 new zealand florin pl65 cameo

1977 turk islands s20c pf69 ucam

1952 s africa pl67

1834 germany states 1s xf45

AND MORE

im hoping to get more people using the site that are tired of losing out on so much money from sales. you can take what ever type of payment you want, including trade, money orders, and the good ole dollar.

please check it out and let me know what you would like to see change or added.

thank you for looking and have a great day :)

gathering up pictures of coins and such today. will have started tonight adding them on site. thank you for joining.

i to hope to end up with a good site. i hate bait and switch so it will always be free.even when i add stuff i will not charge for anything.

im even thinking of mail verifacation to verify address and such. i cannot act like ebay and give money back incase of a rip off situation but if a police report is made i will send info needed for investigation to the law enforcement office of choice or to lawyer.

any ideas will help insure that everyone is treated equal.

anthillauctions.com where everyone is treated as part of the colony !

some ngc coins added. remember every auction has offer ability. feel free to make offers.

thanks for looking.

next month i have many many more going to ngc. some very nice buf 5c and some nice proofs. keep an eye out.

thank you very much! things are getting better. and it seems to show best in mozilla but works best in google. so im working on it.

once a month i will be rewarding a random seller with $25. for the next 6 months. sales arent needed just list item or items and you are automaticly entered. the $25 will be in either money order, paypal. thats up to the chosen ones.